Recreation Today is pleased to offer the SnugPlay™ line (a PlayCore® company)
Please call and we will assist you in planning your SnugPlay™ System!
SnugPlay USA™ is for all ages!
SnugPlay is for use indoor and outdoors with no installation necessary. SnugPlay challenges your children's imagination, is easy to maintain and is open ended, inclusive and interactive! SnugPlay compels children to be more active and more creative than with other types of play equipment. Children learn cooperation and communication as they use their imagination.
SnugPlay allows children of all abilities to engage in play that naturally inspires interaction, cooperation and movement. The inclusive benefits of SnugPlay are that the systems:
- Teach social skills
- Allow for play at ground level
- Offer easy adult facilitation
- Provide sensory opportunities
- Increase interaction
Weight: 46 lbs
Size: 67" x 38" x 38"
- The cone body is low density polyethylene with durable rubber bands along the body of the structure. Cone feet are made from black natural rubber.
- The Cone provides a meeting point and introduces a vertical structure to the play space. It can be run around hidden behind, or turned horizontally for building.
- The Cone comes in blue or yellow.
Weight: 24 lbs
Size: 35.5" x 24" x 7"
- The Wave body is made from low density polyethylene with a layer of flexible polyurethane foam and a flexible polyurea skin. Wave feet are made from black natural rubber.
- Created with two distinct sides, a softer waved surface and a rigid flat side. Together they can be used to create platforms, pathways, lounging areas and walls,
Weight: 48 lbs
Size: 47" x 35.5" x 24"
- The Wall body is made from low density polyethylene. The Wall feet and end moldings are black natural rubber. Bumps and end moldings are also made with natural rubber.
- Versatile for multiple uses, the Wall can be used horizontally and vertically, creating numerous types of imaginative and active play spaces.
Weight: 360 lbs
Size: 79" x 118.5" x 24"
- The Mound is low density polyethylene with threaded metal inserts for accepting bolts (available in green and blue). Connection parts and covers are made from low-fade natural rubber.
- The Mound helps children experience different levels and terrains, dramatically transforming your play area's landscape.
- The Mound has several different options and configurations. Weight and size vary by option. Weight and size shown are for a mid-range option.
Weight: 409 lbs
Weight: 193" x 193" x 35.5"
- The Loop Curve/Connector/End bodies are made from low density polyethylene with rings of black nitrile rubber. Loop Socket and Plug ends are made from an aluminum plate encased in black natural rubber. Straps are black hook and loop with a black nylon bracket.
- The Loop is made of modular pieces and can be used to construct curved play structures, encouraging balancing games, socialization and creativity.
- There are three options for the Loop: Loop Ring kit, Compact Loop kit, and Full Loop kit. Weight and size shown is for the Full Loop kit.
Play Inspiration activity cards are available for use with the SnugPlay systems:
|■ Team Building||■ Community|
|■ Storytelling||■ Responsibility|
|■ Habitat Creations||■ Around the World|
|■ Challenge Course||■ Cooperative Games|
|■ Math Patterns|
|■ Art, Design, and Innovation|
Many options and configurations are available. Call us at (800) 481-8705 to plan your SnugPlay™ system.
Power your children's imagination with SnugPlay™ (a PlayCore® company).